- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 large garlic, cloves chopped
- 3 cups crushed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 pound linguine
- 8 ounces of shrimp
- 8 ounces bay scallops
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- In a large saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil with the garlic over medium heat. When the garlic starts to sizzle, pour in the tomatoes. Season with salt and red pepper. Bring to a boil. Lower the heat, and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
- In a large skillet, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil over high heat. Add the shrimp and scallops. Cook for about 2 minutes, stirring frequently, or until the shrimp turn pink. Add shrimp and scallops to the tomato mixture, and stir in the parsley. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the sauce just begins to bubble. Serve sauce over pasta.
Reheat in Microwave at 50% power until internal temp of 165 degrees is reached. Takes about 4 minutes.