Apple and Smoke Gouda Bacon Burger
-6-8 ounce burger patty (80/20 blend)
-Burger bun of choice
-1 slice of Smoked Gouda
-2-3 slices of bacon (cooked)
-Apple mixture (recipe to follow)
-Garlic Aioli of Mayonnaise
1. Grill burger to desired temperature (Med: 140*-145* Med-Well 150*-155* Well 160*+)
2. Toast bun on non-crust side.
3. Reheat apple mixture and bacon on skillet
4. Melt cheese onto burger
5. Assemble by placing cooked burger with melted cheese on bottom bun, top with apple mixture and bacon. spread mayo onto top bun and place on burger. Serve.
1. Granny Smith Apple (peeled and sliced)
2. Half yellow onion (julienned)
3. 1 teaspoon Rosemary (fresh, chopped fine)
4. Clove fresh garlic (minced)
5. 1 ounce butter (unsalted)
1. Heat Skillet over medium to high heat and melt butter.
2. Add onion and sautee until translucent.
3. Add garlic and apples. Sautee apples until soft.
4. At last minute add rosemary and salt to taste.
5. Reserve for serving on burger.