Byron Sackett of Homesteads Grill and Taphouse in Denver, North Carolina prepares his baby back ribs recipe...to wager for FOX 46's Super Bowl bet against the FOX affiliate in Denver, Colorado!
- 1 cup blackened seasoning
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 4-6 full racks baby back ribs
- 1/2 liquid smoke
- 1 cup water
- Your favorite BBQ sauce
- Rub ribs generously with dry rub mixture.
- Place on grate in pan over the smoke/water mixture then cook overnight in oven at 200 degrees or until internal temp reaches 155 then brush with sauce to liking.