Chef Jon Fortes from Flipside Cafe shares his recipe for BBQ shrimp.
- To Taste Ancho Chili Spice
- To taste Cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onions, sautéed
- ¼ cup red pepper, sautéed
- 3 lemons, peeled and sectioned
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 # Local Shrimp (large maybe 16/20)
- 1 each nice French baguette sliced thick and brushed with butter
- In a saute pan toast off buttered French bread.
- In a separate saute pan add oil and saute over medium heat on one side for 45 seconds add white wine and reduce by half, add all other ingredients except scallions and reduce until sauce coats a spoon.
- Place baguette on plate or bowl and top with BBQ shrimp.