Food blogger Jenny Brule shows Good Day Charlotte how to make elegant endive with goat cheese and smoked salmon for "What's Your Dish?".
- Endive leaves
- Goat cheese (chevre)
- Cream cheese
- Lemon zest, minced
- Smoked salmon, cut into small pieces
- Separate endive leaves and set aside.
- Mix 2 parts goat cheese with 1 part cream cheese.
- Add in minced lemon zest to taste and a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Place cheese mixture into a zip top sandwich bag and snip off a corner.
- Pipe cheese onto the end of each endive leaf and top with smoked salmon pieces and caper. Serve at once.