Firefighter treated for smoke inhalation while battling Mooresville fire

- A firefighter has been treated for smoke inhalation after losing his mask, according to NC Firefighters. 

The firefighter was responding to a blaze at a house fire in the 500 block of Kemp Road in Mooresville late Saturday afternoon. 

No word on the extent of his injuries or the cause of the fire. 

Keep checking back for updates. 

 

 

Up Next:


  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories you may be interested in -- includes Advertiser Stories