Smoking material burns down condo in Uptown Charlotte

- Around 5 a.m. on Saturday, firefighters with the Charlotte Fire Department responded to a condo fire at 500 N. Davidson St.

Officials say the  fire was a result of discarded smoking material.

CFD says two adults were displaced and damages from the fire cost roughly $20,000.

Thankfully, no one was hurt.

We'll have more as this story develops.

Up Next:

  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories you may be interested in -- includes Advertiser Stories