Paralyzed man saved from burning apartment building

- Rock Hill firefighters rescued a paralyzed man from the second floor of a burning apartment building Wednesday night.

The fire took place on Confederate Avenue.

The man's roommate was not home at the time and is receiving aid from the Red Cross. The entire building is destroyed, according to officials.

Four people have been displaced by the fire, according to the Rock Hill fire chief.

The first started on the back porch, according to fire investigators. 

Video courtesy of Jason Elliott.

Up Next:


  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories you may be interested in -- includes Advertiser Stories