Employee treated after fire breaks out at popular winery in Huntersville

- Huntersville firefighters are cleaning up after a fire broke out at the Corkscrew Wine Shoppe and Bar in Birkdale Village in Huntersville Saturday afternoon. 

One employee was treated on scene for a fall with injury. 

Crews are working to clean up debris resulting from the fire. 

The fire sparked from a wine cooler. 

Corkscrew is expected to reopen by 6 p.m. Saturday night, according to the manager. 

 

 

 

Up Next:


  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories you may be interested in -- includes Advertiser Stories