YORK COUNTY, S.C. (FOX 46 CHARLOTTE) - Three people were found dead in York County, and firefighters found elevated levels of carbon monoxide in the home they were in according to the Sheriff's Office.
Around 5:00 p.m. on Dec. 8, York County deputies responded to the 100 block of Cherry St. off Red River Road in Rock Hill for three people unconscious and not breathing.
Following an investigation, deputies say there were no signs of foul play, but Riverview firefighters say the level of carbon monoxide was higher than usual.
The three victims are Hispanic men, ages 37, 29, and 25.
The Sheriff's office says the names of the deceased will not be released until next of kin has been notified.