ROCK HILL, SC - Fire crews say fireworks are to blame for the damage to a home overnight Tuesday in Rock Hill.
The fire was reported about 1 a.m. at a home on Dayton Road.
Rock Hill Fire says fireworks discarded in a trash can next to the house caught fire, eventually spreading to the residence.
It is unclear how many people were inside at the time, but crews say everyone was able to make it out safely.
No injuries were reported.
Flames could be seen shooting out of the house, causing heavy damage to the side and roof of the home. The fire burned so hot it even caused damaged to the house next door.
In addition to the damage caused by the fire, the home also suffered smoke and water damage.