CHARLOTTE, NC (FOX 46 WJZY) - Wednesday, October 18 is officially "Charlotte Is Prime Day" across the region.
Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts, Charlotte Chamber, and the Charlotte Regional Partnership and made the announcement Thursday, October 12.
The social media campaign was created to tell and show Amazon what makes the 16-county region special and an ideal fit for its large, new second headquarters.
You can get involved by entering the "Charlotte Is Prime Day" photo and video contest.
Rules and contest timeline:
• Follow @CLTisPrime
• Post a photo or video on social media of what makes Charlotte Prime for #AmazonHQ2, using the hashtags #CLTisPrime and #HQ2
• Must tag @amazon in picture and the caption
• Deadline to submit is Wednesday, Oct. 18 - #CLTisPrime Day
• Four finalists will be announced Oct. 20 and open voting will start
• Two winners will be announced Oct. 23
4 club-level Hornets tickets, and $50 gift cards to Clean Juice, Moo & Brew and Sycamore Brewing.