Electrical issue to blame for fire at Mr. C's in northwest Charlotte

- A popular Charlotte family restaurant is closed for business after a massive fire Thursday.

The fire happened at Mr. C's on Brookshire Boulevard. Charlotte Fire says it was an accidental electrical fire.

Capri Parks could hardly believe her eyes Thursday night as she watched the flames shoot through on of her favorite places in northwest Charlotte.

"It's devastating honestly," she told FOX 46.

A regular at Mr. C's, Parks says she was on her way to the restaurant when she saw the flames coming through the building. 

"When I did see it on fire, I was in amazement because I've never seen something so close and personal, especially a place I've been to on a regular basis."

Friday started the clean up process. It's unclear how long it will take Mr. C's to reopen.

 

Up Next:


  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories you may be interested in -- includes Advertiser Stories