Fire breaks out at AMC movie theatre due to electrical issues

- An electrical issue caused a fire to break out at the AMC theatre at the Carolina Pavilion Shopping center on Friday morning. 

Just before 10 a.m. the fire started at the AMC 22 movie theatre. It was put out by the Charlotte Fire Department. Firefighters said it was the result of a malfunction with a neon sign. 

No injuries were reported and the scene was cleared.


Up Next:

  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories you may be interested in -- includes Advertiser Stories