Fire breaks out at condominium near uptown Charlotte

- Three people have been displaced after a fire broke out at their condominium near uptown. 

The blaze started just before 7:00 p.m. at 237 S. Clarkson St. Charlotte Fire responded and no injuries were reported. 

The fire is believed to be accidental and it started somewhere in the duct. It is estimated that the damages will cost $25,000 to repair. 

The Red Cross is helping the three displaced individuals. 

Up Next:

  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories you may be interested in -- includes Advertiser Stories