CHARLOTTE, NC (FOX 46 WJZY) - A house fire has displaced a family in north Charlotte and caused them $75,000 worth of damage, according to the Charlotte Fire Department.
The fire occurred on the 7300 block of Icon Way. Charlotte Fire says the family of three will not be able to stay in the home tonight.
Reports indicate that the fire started with the dryer in the laundry room. It was put out quickly, in about 10 minutes.
Red Cross says they will be helping the family, with the costly damages to their home. No injuries were reported.