Two taken to the hospital in large mobile home fire

- Four people including an infant are without a home and two were taken to the hospital following a large mobile home fire early Monday morning in north Charlotte, fire officials said. 

The fire broke out at 4:06 a.m. at a mobile home Monday, Sept. 3 in the 5700 block of Thompson Road. 

According to Charlotte Fire, the blaze was accidental due to an electrical problem. The fire caused about $15,000 in damages to the mobile home. 

The Red Cross is assisting the family. 

Up Next:


  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories you may be interested in -- includes Advertiser Stories