Woman escapes house fire overnight in Maiden

- A woman is looking for somewhere to stay after her house caught fire overnight in Maiden. 

Fire officials said the blaze started in a crawlspace of the home on Ramseur Road. 

The homeowner woke up to the small of smoke and called 911. Fire officials said luckily the woman was able to get out despite not having a smoke detector. 

No word yet on the cause of the fire. 

Up Next:


  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories you may be interested in -- includes Advertiser Stories