(Panthers.com) - TEAM STATS
- Are 1-5 all-time against the Bills. Carolina's only win in the series was a 13-9 victory at Buffalo on Nov. 11, 2005.
- Have started 2-0 six times in franchise history. They went to the playoffs after all but one of those starts.
- Are one of three teams the Panthers have never beaten at Bank of America Stadium (Dolphins, Titans).
- Lead the league in rushing yards after their 190-yard performance against the Jets. Buffalo was the NFL's top-rushing team in each of the past two seasons.
- QB Cam Newton is one of two players with at least 5,000 passing yards and 10 rushing touchdowns since the start of the 2015 season. The other is Bills QB Tyrod Taylor.
- RB Jonathan Stewart needs 144 rushing yards to pass DeAngelo Williams (6,846) for most in team history. With one more rushing touchdown and one more overall touchdown, Stewart will tie Williams for second in franchise history on both lists.
- TE Greg Olsen needs 30 receiving yards to pass Pete Retzlaff (7,412 for seventh-most all-time among TEs. Olsen also needs one receiving touchdown to tie Dallas Clark (53) for 10th-most all-time among TEs.
- DE Julius Peppers needs 7.0 sacks to pass Chris Doleman (150.5) for fourth on the NFL's career sacks list.
- RB LeSean McCoy has an NFL-best 66 games with 100-plus scrimmage yards since entering the league in 2009.
- RB Mike Tolbert picked up 42 yards and a touchdown in Week 1. His 13 total touches were his most since Dec. 15, 2013 when the Panthers held off the Jets, 30-20.
- TE Charles Clay ranks third among AFC TEs with 239 receptions since 2013.