Prep 35 minutes / Cook 12 minutes Serves 6
2 medium zucchini
(about 8 ounces/225g each)
2 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
1 cup (55g) panko breadcrumbs
1 cup (60g) ﬁnely grated Parmesan cheese 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Pinch cayenne pepper
1⁄4 cup (35g) all-purpose ﬂour
2 egg whites
1. Cut the zucchini in half crosswise and then cut each half lengthwise into wedges 1⁄2-inch (1cm) thick. Toss zucchini with 11⁄2 teaspoons kosher salt and place in a strainer or colander set over a bowl. Let drain for 30 minutes. Rinse well under cold running water to get rid of excess salt. Use paper towels or a clean dish towel to dry the zucchini well
2. To make the dip combine all ingredients in a small bowl and stir until well combined. Cover and chill until ready to use.
3. Combine panko,Parmesan,Italian seasoning, cayenne and 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt in a bowl mix until ingredients are well combined. Transfer panko mixture to a shallow dish.
4. Please lower and egg whites into two additional shallow dishes.
5. Working in batches toss zucchini in ﬂour and shake oﬀ any excess. Dip zucchini in egg whites and allow excess to drain oﬀ. Dredge zucchini in panko mixture, ensuring all sides are well crusted.
6. Arrange zucchini in a single layer on the airfry basket, leaving space between each piece.
7. Select AIRFRY/425°F (220°C)/SUPER CONVECTION/12 minutes and press START to preheat oven.
8. Cook in rack position 4 until brown and crispy, about 12 minutes
Herbed yogurt dip
1 cup Greek yogurt
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tablespoon minced chives
1 tablespoon chopped Italian parsley
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
1⁄4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper