Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, & Dairy-Free Cauliflower Crust Margarita Pizza by Chris Bryan, Carolina Sweat.
- 1/2 head of cauliflower
- 1/2 cup of Almond Cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cage free egg
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- Plum Tomatoes
- Fresh Basil
- Place cauliflower pieces through the feeding tube of the food processor using the grating blade; pulse until all the cauliflower is shredded.
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil.
- Add cauliflower, cover, and steam until tender, about 15 minutes.
- Transfer cauliflower to a large bowl and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, until cooled, about 15 minutes.
- Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon mat.
- Stir almond cheese blend, parsley, egg, garlic, salt, and pepper into cauliflower until evenly incorporated.
- Pour mixture onto the prepared baking sheet; press and shape into a pizza crust.
- Add tomato and fresh basil after cooking.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 15 minutes.