1 box of lasagna noddles
1 cup of ricotta cheese
1/2 lb of broccoli florets
1 bunch of parsley (Chopped)
1/4 cup of mozzarella
1 bunch of spinach
1 bunch of oregano ( Chopped)
1 tbs of Olive Oil
S&P to taste
1 can of tomato sauce (Prego)
1 package of Ground Turkey
Salt and pepper (To taste)
1 onion (medium diced)
1. Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
2. Boil Pasta noodles for about 6-8 minutes, until al dente.
3. Heat a sauté pan with 1 tbs of oil and add in the ground turkey.
4. Add in onions and then sauce into meat mixture. Season to taste
5. Cut Broccoli into 1/4 inch pieces.
6. Layer your cast iron skillet with pasta first, the meat sauce next, 4 globs of ricotta cheese, and then add your spinach and broccoli.
7. Repeat step 6 twice and sprinkle with mozzarella on top.
8. Bake for 20 min, finish with chopped parsley and oregano.