Image 1 of 2
Chanel Murphy shares her recipe for crustless quiche with spinach, shrimp and bacon.
- 10 eggs
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- Additional ¼ cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of whole milk
- 1 1/2 cup fresh spinach leaves
- Half pound cooked shrimp
- 6 slices of cook bacon, crumbled
- 6 cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- Garlic Powder
- Chopped green onions for garnishing
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat eggs with milk.
- Season mixture with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Afterwards, mix in spinach, bacon, shrimp, and cheddar cheese.
- Pour mixture into a deep 8-inch pie dish. Place cherry tomatoes on top, and sprinkle with additional cheddar cheese.
- Bake the quiche for approximately 45-50 minutes or until egg mixture has hardened.
- Garnish with chopped green onions.