Mary Cox from Piedmont Candy Company shows Good Day Charlotte how to make hot chocolate from scratch.
- 2 C milk
- 2 C half-and-half
- 1 C high quality semi-sweet chocolate
- Splash of vanilla extract
- 1 t. sugar, optional
- Red Bird Peppermint Puff candy stick
- Combine milk and half-and-half in small saucepan.
- Warm over medium-low heat, then stir in chocolate chips. Stir until melted.
- Add a splash of vanilla extract. If that's not sweet enough, add 1 tsp of sugar.
- Serve in mugs with a Red Bird Peppermint Puff candy stick.