3 taken to hospital after carbon monoxide detected in Huntersville building

Image 1 of 3

Photo via Hunersville fire

A commercial building in Huntersville is cleared of carbon monoxide after emergency officials responded to the scene.

The incident happened at the 11510 block of Vanstory Drive. Huntersville Fire said high levels of carbon monoxide was detected when they arrived at the structure.

Three people were taken to the hospital and a total of 9 patients were evaluated, according to Huntersville Fire.

Huntersville Fire says the carbon monoxide source was a forklift.