CHARLOTTE, NC (FOX 46) - Due to inclement weather and thunderstorms there is a Traffic Management Program in effect for traffic arriving at Charlotte-Douglas International Airport.
Delays by destination:
- Hartsfiled-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) in Atlanta, GA is currently experience delays averaging 21 minutes
- Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW), Detroit, MI is experiencing delays averaging 32 minutes
- Newark International Airport (EWR), Newark, NJ experiencing delays averaging 1 hour and 34 minutes
- Kennedy International Airport (JFK), New York, NY experiencing delays averaging 1 hour and 32 minutes
- La Guardia Airport (LGA), New York, NY experiencing delays averaging 1 hour and 44 minutes
- Philadelphia International Airport (PHL), Philadelphia, PA experiencing 1 hour and 1 minute delays 7:50: Ground stop is still in effect. Please check with your airline on flight status: https://t.co/FcHR36JbTx— CLT Airport (@CLTAirport) March 2, 2017