The FBI and the Rutherford County Sheriff's Office are investigating the disappearance of 13-year-old Aubrey Joelle Acree. (Source: FBI Charlotte)
RUTHERFORD COUNTY, NC (FOX 46 WJZY) - The FBI and the Rutherford County Sheriff's Office are investigating the disappearance of 13-year-old Aubrey Joelle Acree.
Aubrey was reported missing by her mother on November 26, 2018. An eyewitness saw Aubrey getting into a vehicle with an unidentified person near Harris Henrietta Road in Mooresboro, North Carolina.
Aubrey is a 13-year-old, white female with hazel eyes and brown hair. She is 5’3” and weighs 130 pounds. She was last seen wearing a white jacket, leopard-patterned pants, and black Converse shoes.
Investigators have identified a vehicle of interest, believed to be associated with the disappearance of Aubrey. The vehicle is a white Subaru SUV, produced between 2005 and 2007. Investigators canvassed local businesses and identified an image of the vehicle. The image was captured at the intersection of Harris Henrietta Road and US-221A Highway in Rutherford County.
Anyone with information about this case should call the Rutherford County Communications Center at 828-287-6074.
- Body found in body of water believed to be missing NC teen, officials say
- Body found in Robeson County during search for missing 13-year-old
- Outpouring of support, prayers after body found 'believed to be Hania'
- Report: No arrest or confession in 13-year-old Hania Aguilar's kidnapping
- Amber Alert issued after 13-year-old abducted from NC home, police say
- $30K reward now offered for information on missing NC teen