CHARLOTTE, N.C. (FOX 46 CHARLOTTE) - There are plenty of activities going on in and around Charlotte for Easter and many of them are free and family friendly! Here a few of them:
- Join the Easter Bunny on a 25-minute train ride that includes candy and pictures. Egg hunt only on the 19th and 20th. Adults $13, runs through April 20th.
- Enjoy free face painting, games, dances, and performances at The Carole Hoefener Center on E. Sixth St. in Uptown. Crafts, food, and an Easter Egg hunt will be offered plus free photos with the Easter Bunny. April 20th
Ballantyne Easter Extravaganza
- Head on over to Ballantyne Village for a free event featuring a meet and greet with the Easter Bunny, jump in a bouncy house, plus enjoy face painting and a balloon twister. April 20th from 1-3 p.m.
Belmont Easter Egg Hunt
- Join in the fun at Stowe Park and bring your own basket for a free Easter Egg Hunt and visit with the Easter Bunny. April 20th at 2 p.m.
Carowinds Easter Eggstravagansa
- Take a photo with the Easter Bunny and Snoopy the Easter Beagle. See the Marvelous Mutts Canine Show. $45, children ages 3-5 get free entry with a pre-K pass. Runs through April 21.