(FOX 46 WJZY) - A South Carolina woman says her new hair dryer turned into a "blowtorch" when she turned it on.
Erika Shoolbred posted a video on Facebook, which showed flames shooting out from the blow dryer she says she bought online.
Talk about a bad hair day! My new hair dryer (more like hair frier) from OraCorp on Amazon.com became a blow torch on its first use this morning," Shoolbred said in her post. "
Shoolbred says the dryer left a small burn on her hand and stunk up her bathroom.
She claims she is still waiting on a response from the manufacturer, OraCorp.